Jejakku,ku jejakmu

Friday, October 5, 2012

Enam Sepuluh Duabelas

Pada tadi iols taip title padam tulis padam last kali dah macam iols bagi no ekor pulak.(judi adalah haram ye uols)Today bufday my beloved friend,my musuh,my crime partner,my housemate, and last but not least my husby!!Yea sekarang umur dah bertukar ye mr.darl jangan dok perasan muda,kalau iols perasan muda xpe(keji disitu).Lupa lah entry nie memang khas entry untuk mr,darl dengan my niece ye.Yes,diaorang berkongsi tarikh bufday yang sama.Kak,anak kau confirm perangai macam mr.darl tak lari okay.(tetap iols sayangkan)


 
Dear mr.darl,
 
If I could sing, I’d sing a song
Filled with love and praise,
Using notes and melody,
Musical bouquets...


If I could paint, with brush strokes I
Would show you how I feel,
The colors, light and texture
My love for you reveal...

If I could fly, I’d soar so high
Grazing heaven above,
Trailing a giant banner:
Anuar Ismail is the one I love!

I can’t do those, but I can do this:
I can hug you tight and say
I hope your birthday is the best,
A joy-filled pleasure buffet!







Dear Batrisya,
My niece, My love,
The one I adore,
A aunt at eighteen,
I love her so much more,
Someone to play with,
Someone to cheer up,
I watch over her through good times and rough,
She makes me happy,
She makes me smile,
She makes me want to stay with her for a while.
I know I cant stay I must go home,
Its so hard, to let her go,
Even though its for a short time,
I count the days till' I see her again,
My niece, My love
The one I adore!
 
For both of you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment